Quantum Computation & Intelligent Systems
The vision of the Centre for Quantum Computation & Intelligent Systems (QCIS) is to develop theoretical foundations in, and innovative technologies for, quantum computation and intelligent systems. Its five major research programs cover:
- quantum computation and information processing,
- data mining and knowledge discovery,
- decision support, uncertain systems and e-service intelligence,
- innovation and entrepreneurial practice, and
- infrastructure enhancement.
Together, these programs develop a set of innovative and practical methodologies and techniques for intelligent information processing and system building for a broad range of businesses, including finance, marketing, security, health, government and engineering.
QCIS is a partner in five Joint Research Centres:
- UTS-Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Research Centre for Intelligent Systems.
- UTS-Beijing Institute of Technology Joint Research Centre for Data Mining and Service Technology.
- UTS-Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science (AMSS), Chinese Academy of Science Joint Research Laboratory for Quantum Computation and Quantum Information Processing.
- UTS-Tsinghua University Joint Research Centre for Quantum Computation and Artificial Intelligence.
- UTS-Huazhong University of Science and Technology Joint Research Centre for Cyber-Physical Authentication.
If you are interesting in working with us (scientists, researchers, industry, students) then please see the Working with us section.
The Centre has a regular research seminar program to which all members of the public are welcome.